This position will provide high level administrative support to Financial Advisors in a professional office setting. Primary responsibilities include phone coverage, scheduling meetings, maintaining calendars and files, generating and mailing correspondence and other duties as assigned.
- Organize advisors time: schedule appointments, maintain calendars, and coordinate schedules with other staff and individuals outside the firm, as appropriate.
- Research information needed for client meetings. Prepare documents (in conjunction with client service team), notes, and presentation materials, as required.
- Confirm client appointments daily.
- Professionally greet and assist visitors in support of other team members; help to ensure that all clients are made to feel welcome and that all visits are handled with utmost professionalism.
- Follow up with clients verbally and in writing to obtain required information.
- Answer, screen and route phone calls for advisors, assisting clients directly or taking messages as appropriate.
- Compose and type general correspondence.
- Assist with departmental paper filing and larger firm mailings.
- Assist with the planning and execution of firm events as well as community events supported by the firm.
Other Job Duties:
- Maintain client records in CRM database, including documentation of phone calls and conversations with clients. Communicate confidential client information professionally and discreetly.
- Scan incoming documentation.
- Deliver superior client service—troubleshoot problems and serve as a liaison between adviser and client as needed.
- Process new client paperwork in coordination with client services team, and assist with new account openings, transfers, and transactions with firm custodian(s).
- Function as troubleshooter for computer systems and resolve or refer problems to system administrator.
Minimum Education Required: High School Diploma
Minimum Experience Required: 3-5 + years of experience (Financial Services experience preferred); Excellent typing, spelling, and proofreading skills required.
Software/Systems Skills Required/Preferred: Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and CRM software.
Soft Skills required for the position:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and establish priorities
- Ability to handle multiple requests simultaneously and respond quickly
- Highly organized, with absolute attention to detail
- Excellent problem solving abilities
- Excellent follow-through and communication to team members regarding status of open items
- Ability to recommend procedures and reporting to improve the effectiveness of the team
- Client-first attitude
- Team player, collaborative, able to work with and through others